The compact heavy duty Danfoss pressure transmitter. MBS 2250 with integrated pulse-snubber is designed for use in hydraulic applications with severe medium infl uences like cavitation,
liquid hammer or pressure peaks and off ers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
• Designed for use in harsh industrial environments
• For medium and ambient temperatures up to 125 °C
• With integrated pulse-snubber. Protected against cavitation, liquid hammering and pressure peaks.
• Rariometric out put signal: 10 - 90% of supply voltage
• Enclosure and wetted parts of AISI 316L
• A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
• Temperature compensated, linearized and laser adjusted
Accuracy maximum +/-1% FS
Accuracy typical +/-0.5% FS