The high accuracy flush diaphragm Danfoss pressure transmitter MBS 4510 is designed for use in non-uniform, high viscous or crystallizing media within industry, food and beverage, and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The pressure transmitter programme covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-250 mbar til 0-25 bar, zero point and span adjustment, plug connection and a G1A conic pressure connection with a flush mounted diaphragm.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
• 4 - 20 mA output signal
• Operating temperature -40 to 85° C
• Measuring ranges 0 - 250 mbar to 0 - 25 bar
• Available with many different pressure connections
• With zero point and span adjustment
• With flush diaphragm
• For use in food and beverage industry as well as industrial applications with aggressive, heterogeneous and highly viscous media
• Designed for use in severe industrial environments
• Enslosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
• Pressure ranges in relative (gauge) or absolute up to 25 bar
• Temperature compensated and laser calibrated
• Accuracy 0,2% FS
• Zero and span adjustment
• USDA-H1 approved oil filling