The Danfoss MBT 5113 is a heavy-duty temperature sensor that can be used for measuring and regulating exhaust gas from diesel engines, turbines and compressors within stationary and marine applications.
This temperature sensor is based on a type K thermo couple, which measures temperatures up to 800 °C. The measuring insert can be changed even while operating the application.
All parts in contact with the media are made of stainless steel AISI 316 Ti. The sensor is delivered with B-head as standard and, if needed, a transmitter (MBT 9110) can be ordered as an integrated part of the sensor.
• With thermocouple up to 800° C media temperature
• Available with built-in transmitter - with or without Eex ia IIC T4/T6 approval
• Available with all relevant marine approvals
• For measuring and regulation exhaust gas temperature in stationary and marine
- diesel engines
• Can be used with 2- or 3-wire connections
• Robust and compact construction with extremely high resistance to shock and vibration, measured according to IEC 68-2-6
• Pt100 thinfilm technology specially developed for heavy duty applications
• Can be mounted in all positions
• The small size of the thinfilm element reduces the necessary insertion length compared to sensors with wire wound elements
• Solid drilled protection tube
- Lloyds Register of Shipping, LR
- Germanischer Lloyd, GL
- Registro Italiano Navare, RINA
- American Bureau of Shipping, ABS
- Bureau Veritas, BV
- Det Norske Veritas, DNV
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai, Class NK