Danfoss HP230N is a compact externally operated straight seat valve for use in robust industrial applications.
The externally operated valve can operate at very high medium temperatures and viscosities, and is insensitive to dirt particles in the medium; thus, it is often called a "trouble-shooter" valve.
• Robust, compact construction
• Straight-seated piston
• Brass NC versions as standard
• Closing against the flow direction
• Medium temperature up to 180 °C
• Operation from 0 to 40 bar differential pressure
• Connections from 1/4" up to 1/2"
• Orifice size from 5.5 to 13 mm
• For robust industrial application
• For hot water, oil, compressed air, steam and similar neutral media
• Differential pressure: up to 40 bar
• Viscosity: up to 400 cSt
• Ambient temperature: up to +50°C
• Control connections NC: G 1/8 NO: M5
• Unpressurised closed (NC) and unpressurised opened (NO) versions
• Closing against flow direction
• Stainless steel versions for aggressive fluids:
Please Note the HP230N valve range is no longer available - the table above is shown for reference only