The compact heavy duty pressure transmitter Danfoss MBS 3050 is designed for use in hydraulic applications with severe medium influences like cavitation, liquid hammer or pressure peaks and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions.
The flexible pressure transmitter programme covers a 4-20 mA output signal, absolute and gauge (relative) versions, measuring ranges from 0-1 to 0-600 bar and a wide range of pressure- and electrical connections.
Excellent vibration stability, robust construction, and a high degree of EMC/EMI protection equip the pressure transmitter to meet the most stringent industrial requirements.
• 4 - 20 mA output signal
• Operating temperature -40 to 85° C
• Measuring range 0 - 600 bar
• Standard pressure connection DIN 3852 - G 1/4A
• With integrated pulse-snubber
• Especially suited for hydraulic applications
• Accuracy +/-0.5% FS
• Designed for use in severe industrial environments
• Resistant to cavitation, liquid hammer and pressure peaks
• Enslosure and wetted parts of acid-resistant stainless steel (AISI 316L)
• Pressure ranges in relative (gauge) or absolute from 0 up to 600 bar
• All standard output signals: 4 - 20 mA, 0 - 5 V, 1 - 5 V, 1 - 6 V, 0 - 10 V, 1 - 10 V
• A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
• Temperature compensated and laser calibrated